Today, we are happy to announce the second Data on Kubernetes Day schedule. This event will be held at KubeCon North America 2021 on October 12th! Thank you to every community member who participated in our CFP. Join us by registering here!
Our co-located event will host enterprises including 99.co, Flipkart, Macquarie Bank, Sourcegraph, and Zalando, who will share their experiences running stateful data on Kubernetes in production environments. We will also learn about advanced engineering techniques, best practices, and industry trends from speakers coming from companies such as AirAsia, CNCF, DataStax, EnterpriseDB, MayaData, Portworx, and more.
A full day of nearly 20 talks include:
- Migrating and running Elasticsearch on Kubernetes — Gregorius Marco, 99.co
- What’s Coming in Kubernetes Storage — Xing Yang, CNCF Storage TAG co-chair and VMware
- The Future of Data on Kubernetes — Melissa Logan, Data on Kubernetes Community
- Macquarie Bank’s Journey to Running Databases on Kubernetes — Jeremy Hanna, DataStax; and Jon Lau, Macquarie Bank
- Building Disaggregated Storage for Kubernetes Using Open Source Technologies — Anuj Agrawal, Flipkart
- Indexing the world of open source at Sourcegraph — Dax McDonald, Sourcegraph
- Postgres on Kubernetes Applied at Scale in Zalando — Alexander Kukushkin, Zalando; and Alvaro Hernandez, OnGres
The hardest part is now to wait one month until the event!