As members of the Data on Kubernetes Community, we offer our steadfast commitment to providing an open, welcoming space that is accepting of all the people who join our Slack and participate in our meetups, training sessions, and other activities.
It is of the utmost importance that our community members and guests do not suffer any harassment on account of their gender, gender identity and expression, level of experience, sexual orientation, disability, body size, race, ethnicity, language, religion, nationality, personal appearance, or age.
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery
- Personal attacks
- Trolling or insulting/derogatory comments
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as physical or electronic addresses, without explicit permission
- Other unethical or unprofessional conduct.
Community leaders have the right and responsibility to uphold the code of conduct and as a result can remove comments as well as the people who have made them.
This code of conduct applies both within community spaces and in public spaces when an individual is representing the community or its community.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior in the Data on Kubernetes Community may be reported to [email protected].